Sage Approach Fly Rod Outfit Review
The Sage Approach Fly Rod Outfits, for around $500.00, are one of the best performance value in high end fly fishing combos for beginners available today. Featuring the Sage 2250 Reel and premium RIO Gold Floating fly line, Sage approach Outfits include a high-modulus graphite blank, built using improved Technologies based on previous Sage Models. Sage approach offers an easy-to-cast medium-fast action rod with excellent line feel, responsiveness and control. Built to Sage’s high quality standards and backed by Sage’s Lifetime Warranty, you can depend on this Rod to last for many years, and like all of Sage Rods they are built right here in the USA. To view Sage approach combo click http://
This outfit is perfect for the beginning angler who is serious about getting into this great sport. You can be assured that this will get you headed down the right path with the confidence that this rod and reel will be the only thing you need for years to come. This is a rod designed to make casting easy for beginner to Intermediate casters, and for the seasoned anglers that prefer a more moderate action rod. When this rod is paired with an unbelievable reel and fly line this is everything a beginner, intermediate or seasoned angler needs to get on the river, lake or salt water.
Lets face it, everyone wants to get a great product at the lowest price and that is just what this package delivers and Sage only ups the stakes with their lifetime warrantee on the fly rod.
What’s to like
- Great value
- A fantastic medium-fast action rod perfect for the beginner
- The rod comes in many different lengths and weights for all beginners, other than the 9’ – 5 weight
- 8.5’ 5 weight, great for small to medium size rivers and lakes. Perfect for young teenagers and kids
- 9’ 5 weight, this is the perfect rod for all around fishing, it’s great for small to medium and even larger rivers and all lakes
- 9’ – 6 weight, best for fishing larger rivers with terrestrials and streamers
- 9’ – 8 and 9 weights are designed for fishing the saltwater
- A rod and reel that can last for years if not a lifetime
- The confidence of owning a Sage rod that is backed by their lifetime warranty on all their rods is amazing (make sure you register your rod with Sage)
- Built in the USA
What’s not to like
- Hmmm, really can’t think of anything
The Bottom Line
I really like The Sage fly fishing combos because, for the beginner, it really takes the guesswork out of their first purchase. It seems simple to me. Sage has already done the work for you, they have matched a great rod, reel and fly line that work extremely well together. Believe me Sage has a clue when it comes to making quality fishing gear. Think about it, if Sage is willing to offer a lifetime warranty on all their rods they must be confident about what they are building and selling.
If you have been searching for one of the best fly fishing combos for beginners out there This is the perfect fly fishing rod and reel combo for the serious beginner, intermediate or even those who are getting back into the sport. Click here to see more